The revenue model of BrainChain follows a few principles only, and is purposefully kept very simple :
I – Revenue Model Principles:
- We wanted our services to remain absolutely free for all Alumni as we wholeheartedly support them in getting those jobs!
- For Universities -or any Educational Organisation that joined for that matter- we wanted to support education by creating a considerable and sustainable source of revenue. To that end, we systematically let 20% of our profit flow back; the rest is used to support and develop our operations worldwide (hosting, infrastructure, translations, new features etc).
- We also want to support Companies worldwide by removing the hiring risk of unvetted diplomas. To ensure there can be no financial excuse not to use BrainChain, we only ask a ridiculously small fee per vetting: the price of a decent coffee.
II – A few Notes:
- As this is a worldwide operation, prices vary lightly taking into account the cost of living and currency exchange value.
- In most cases, we will waive the annual fee for universities the first year. That will entirely depend on how decent the coffee is when we drop by the first time 🙂
- In more challenged regions like Africa, we may consider waiving the recurrent fee entirely, in line with our societal merit principles.
III – The Numbers:
- Edu – Europe/India/Africa/LATAM/Asia: Annual license fee in : 299 Euro
- Edu – US/CAN/AU/NZ: Annual license fee : 399 $
- Company – Europe/India/Africa/LATAM/Asia: Annual license fee 299 & Vetting fee in : 5 Euro
- Company – US/CAN/AU/NZ : Annual license fee 399 & Vetting fee in : 8 $